Monday, February 1, 2010

Back Work

First day to work with the new doo. I keep forgetting that I have no hair and then I pass a mirror... Ack! Or I go to scratch my head... Hey! what's missing!

I was a bit worried about silk scarves slipping throughout the day but that doesn't seem to be an issue. My head is now covered in very efficient velcro. At night I have to position a pillow against my head and then lay down. Can't slide around. Where I land is where I stick.

Thought I'd where a lot of make-up today. Look pretty, feel pretty. I may have worn too much. I look stern. But then again, don't I always?

Getting a tone of work done. In the past few days I've designed a website, gift cards, a logo, done a couple caricatures, a business card... Still want to do a little drawing for myself some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment